Monday "B" Meets
“B” Meets start at 6pm. Warm up and arrival times will be sent out each week. For away meets, we will meet in the Parliament Pool parking lot and caravan to the away team’s pool. This is a fun team bonding event and all swimmers are encouraged to participate. Meeting times will be sent out each week.
Monday “B” meets are basically the same as Saturday meets except as follows:
- 6 & under age group is added for Freestyle, Backstroke and Breaststroke.
- 13-14 and 15-18 age groups may be combined
- IM Events are added for 10 & Unders, 11-12s, 13-14s and 15-18s
- There are no relays
- The meets are not scored
- There are usually multiple heats of each event.
Who can swim in B Meets?
- All swimmers should participate!
- Swimmers who did not swim in the previous Saturday’s A meet may swim in two events plus the Individual Medley (IM) for a total of up to three events.
- Swimmers may not swim an event in which they placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the previous Saturday’s A meet.
- Swimmers can swim up to 2 individual events and the IM for a total of up to 3 events.
Ribbons are awarded for 1st through 6th place finishes in all meets. In Monday Night Meets, ribbons are also awarded for being a competitor. Ribbons will be given out at Tuesday’s practice. If a swimmer is not at practice, their ribbons will be placed in their folder at the front desk. Ribbons will also be given each time a swimmer swims a personal best!